Friday, May 29, 2009

Burn Out

We have finished our school year, and I for one am so glad! I am beginning to get really burnt out. I might be trying to take on too much...probably am! ; ) Three Little Princesses has really grown in the past 7 months, which is fabulous, but I have a difficult time switching gears to other things. Like right now, I can think of a bajillion things that I need to do for upcoming craft festivals (and I just signed up for another one on the fourth of July that is expecting over 50,000 people). I really need to clean the house instead, but which activity do you think will win out? I am hoping to create A LOT during the summer, and really free myself up for homeschooling in the fall. Every now and then I think about what it would be like to put the kids in public school and maybe even open my own storefront, but I have to remember that God has lead me to homeschool for a reason and I know I need to stay on that path. I know that everything will work out in the end, but for now I'm exhausted!

No comments:

Post a Comment