Sunday, May 10, 2009

Hi there!

Hi, I'm Nicole, momma to 4, wife and homeschooler. I am also a craft addict and I LOVE to blog. I have been blogging for quite some time over at www.homeschoolblogger.com/nicolec. At this point I have decided to make the switch to blogger...I have found that homeschoolblogger has run out of picture space for me! ( I love to post pictures. : )) In my spare time (lol) I run my homebased business, called Three Little Princesses. I LOVE what I do!! Making hair bows, tutus, hair bow holders, etc. for little girls is so much fun! I am also so blessed to be able to stay at home with my children and homeschool them.

A little background...I was born in Indiana, but moved to Georgia at the age of 6. I have lived here ever since. I married my high school sweetheart, only to find out how different we really were once it was too late. I had 3 children during this marriage, and when he was 22 he died by living a harsh lifestyle. I met my current husband a little after a year later, and he is my HERO. I am so blessed that God would place him in my life. After marrying in March 2005, we had our youngest child in April 2006. I LOVE my family beyond words. My husband adopted my oldest three children late last year, and we are doing great!

I'm excited about sharing my life here! I love comments, so please feel free to write your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment