Monday, May 25, 2009

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!


So far we have had a fantastic weekend! The craft fair went really well. I made back about 11 times my booth entry fee. The people there were so nice and it only rained for like 2 minutes on Saturday. I also met a really nice crafter next to my booth who is going to email me a list of the really good shows and the shows not to bother with. My kids were also AMAZING!!! We were at the fair for 15 hours, and they behaved so well. They had fun walking around, eating food, riding the blown up slides, and looking at the car show. The comments were all positive, and several people told me that as far as girly stuff goes, my booth was the best. (Aw, so sweet!!) I've now have a lot of work to do to restock for my next show in two weeks! I will post pictures later, my camera is downstairs and I am too lazy to get it lol.



Today I think we are either going to take the kids to Six Flags or to see the new Night at the Museum movie. We will probably end up going to Six Flags...I just hope it isn't completely packed. I usually stay with the little one in Bugs Bunny World which is never unbareably crowded, but the older kids might end up waiting for an hour or more to ride a roller coaster. A new family ride called "Monster Mansion" is open now, and I think everyone will enjoy that.

No comments:

Post a Comment