Friday, May 22, 2009

And to Ringgold we go...

Yesterday seemed like a big rushed blur trying to prepare for the craft fair today. I made a few more tutus, and "princess crowns" (what I'm calling them), which is really an inexpensive item that little girls love. I can't tell you the number of times that a momma is ready to purchase an item, but the little girl would rather have a toy at another booth. We ran to Michaels, Hobby Lobby, and dance in the rain which was absolutely no fun! This morning I'm going to try to make a tutu for my youngest, two new crayon roll-ups, as well as pack for our overnight stay. We will leave at around lunchtime, stop by Wal-Mart to pick up a *tan* wall pack for my tent, and then be on our way to check into our hotel. The craft fair goes from 6-9 this evening, and then again from 9-9 tomorrow. I better get busy!

Besides all of this craft stuff, I have been LOVING looking at the new curriculum for next year as it has been arriving! I hope that this excitement carries on for the entire year lol.

1 comment:

  1. I am hopping over from the Blog-A-Thon. I am trying to hit everyone this weekend (I have a lot of hopping to do). *hehe*

    Have a wonderful and safe three day weekend!

    (I am #117, #118, and #119)

    ReplyDelete