Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Craft Room Clean Up

My oldest daughter clened out our dining TLP room without being asked a couple of days ago and I was so proud!  She did  a fantastic job...it still may look a bit messy, but you should have seen it before!


Look, at the neatly piled chaos!



My sewing table is still messy, but at least I don't trip on stuff to get to it. : )



In the corner is our bookshelf of homeschool material that we aren't currently using.  Wow, do we need some more space!  I fuss about the space in this house A LOT, but I need to take a step back and take a good look at my life because I am truly blessed! 

This morning I woke up to the sounds of my 4 year old screaming at the top of her lungs about breakfast, she woke up the baby I was cuddling with as well.



He was cool with it, though!

Dance went well last night, but I'm not so sure about the teacher.  She didn't seem to relate to little kids very well.  She let the parents know at the end of class to not put ties of the tap shoes because, " she had never had to take so long untying shoes in all of her life."  Seriously?  The parents were like, didn't they come with ties?  She also had a bit of an attitude...all the parents would just exchange looks with each other when she would talk to us.  I'm not so sure if I want my daughter in that class.   She said she had fun though, so for now I'll just let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment