Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Randomness


Lately my life is either super busy or slow, and this week has been crazy! We went to the Woodstock Market and Show this weekend, and boy, was it long! All day Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Sales were good on Friday, and surprisingly they slacked off on Saturday and remained the same on Sunday. I met a few really nice ladies in the booth next to mine who were selling Usborne books (which I use through Sonlight) who homeschool! We had a few enjoyable conversations which was nice. A lady there was selling the most beautiful pillowcase dresses/matching doll dresses. My older girls couldn't resist and each purchased one.


The older girls are in swim lessons last week and this week. Yesterday we made a trip to the emergency room because my oldest fractured two of her fingers at gymnastics. : ( This means no more swim lessons and unfortunately, no gymnastics Nationals. We are heading there in 2 weeks, and they are taking place in Savannah. Her coach hopes that she will be able to compete beam, but we aren't sure. I am taking her to an orthopedic at 2 pm today, so we will see what their opinion is.


I will hopefully be able to clean and reorganize our school/play room this week (which is really our dining room). It is such a disaster, and I want it to be really nice for when we start back in August. I just finished three special orders from this weekend yesterday, and it looks like I might be receiving another custom order for a tutu dress, which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment